I'm new to DIYDrones and have been poking around the ArduPilot-Mega code a bit, fetching the latest GIT repo contents. My project is to make an autonomous vehicle, but using a different board, the…Continue
"The problem as I understand it, is that connecting the ESCs in parallel may cause problems due to voltage differences from the individual ESC's BEC circuit. "In parallel" means, plugging the 3-conductor plug into the receiver or APM…"
"I've been reading up on this through the rcgroups forums, and the answer is currently "no", but it really depends on which ESC revision you get.
Previous Plush ESCs used an Atmel microcontroller (CPU), and indeed there are replacement…"
"In almost a year since this was first posted, HK has released three different boards, with the latest being their v.3 board, that utilizes the 328 and costs only $20. The 168 v.2 board is $15. According to their website, they pay Rolf a…"
"The role I see RPi playing in the context of autopilots is running advanced, higher-level algorithms.
That is, the core autopilot engine knows how to move from point to point, follow altitude targets, etc. I'm not belittling any effort in…"
"For future searches regarding the Arduino Uno...
This has been an interesting exercise, but I've learned a few things that convinced me to not continue on this. Being new to the ArduPilot (&Mega) code base, I was unaware of the…"
I'm new to DIYDrones and have been poking around the ArduPilot-Mega code a bit, fetching the latest GIT repo contents. My project is to make an autonomous vehicle, but using a different board, the Arduino Uno. For the 3 RC channels, GPS, Sonar, and compass, the Uno has enough I/O pins for the task, but I'm not sure if it has enough SRAM and flash (2K and 32K respectively) for a usable AP engine.What I would like to do is derive a minimal set of AP_* libraries necessary for my agv (no GCS, no…See More
I'm compiling it on a Mac with Arduino 023 with the relaxpatch, and I ran into the same error. I have set the board type to 2560. The fix for this error is easy: just add "#include <DataFlash.h>" to the ArduRover…"