Generally speaking, a GNSS RTK board will provide various electronic interfaces for communication as below.
- COM1/COM2, employ 5pin PicoBlade receptacle connector with TTL voltage level (1.25mm inter-pin distance)
- LED Indicator, shows the operational status (LED1 is data link indicator, LED2 is RTK status, LED3 is positioning status, LED4 is power indicator).
- Host USB port, receptacle USB 2.0 port for external USB Flash disk
- Micro USB, 5V DC power supply
- SD card slot, for plug in SD card
- SMA1, for GNSS antenna
- SMA2, for PPS output
As Tersus understands how important the interfaces for connection and communication, all Precis® series of GNSS RTK boards perform self-check and initialization procedure before they start to work. To get more info on the functions and get support for trouble shooting, drop us a mail email@example.com or visit our official website www.tersus-gnss.com for the User Guide.