What happened to ArduPilot V2.27 under the downloads page?  All I see now is V2.26 as the latest?

Tags: 2.27, alpha, ardupilot, arduplane, download, v2.27

Views: 1700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What version of Windows and frameware are you running?

Where are you looking? It's right there. (BTW, it's been called ArduPlane for a long time now)

Hi,

We upgraded to the latest firmware (2.27) and the relay functions don't work at all! Anyone has any idea?

Thanks!

We also tried to compile the source code with Arduino and got the following error message:

In file included from C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\FastSerial/BetterStream.h:16,
from C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\FastSerial/FastSerial.h:56,
from ArduPlane.cpp:27:
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\FastSerial/../AP_Common/AP_Common.h:19:20: error: wiring.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ArduPlane.cpp:32:
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:34:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ArduPlane.cpp:27:
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\FastSerial/FastSerial.h:119: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void FastSerial::write(uint8_t)'
C:\3D\uav\arduino\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:48: error: overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)'
In file included from ArduPlane.cpp:32:
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:70: error: 'boolean' has not been declared
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:71: error: 'boolean' has not been declared
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Arduino\Arduino Sketchbook\libraries\I2C/I2C.h:101: error: 'boolean' has not been declared

if it helps

David: You have to use the "relaxpatch" version of Arduino in our downloads section. This is mentioned in the manual. It's due to a compiler bug in regular Arduino that we were the first to discover (ArduPlane is the biggest Arduino program ever written, apparently!) Hopefully they'll fix that in the future so we can go back to regular Arduino. 

Dear David,

Did you get a solution now to the do set relay problem? And, is there a way to view the relay event (every 2 or 3 seconds) in the log somewhere? Could you fix this problem by compiling this code?

Thanks,

Dear Franco,

We got back to an older firmware version and it works with it. 

While trying to navigate with a plane. 

Whats wrong in the pic bellow.

And why.

This is real from the baud rate, it looks like telemetry? And your plane is moving... sideways?

I've never seen WP0 before, on my setup usually it starts at 1. Where is 'home' ?

Its a crab like new airplane :)

By the way its sometime fly backwards. 

Compass set wrong?

Yes, how did you get Waypoint 0? Can you show a screenshot of your Flight Planner mission?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service