Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,185)

Discussions Replied To (7680) Replies Latest Activity

"Two options: 1) buy a lot of Solos now or 2) assume that there will be a more consum…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 14 to Are there any consumer level px4-based RTF quadcopter available?

5 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Anderson

"All true. However, the Solo is fully open and a great deal at $299 ;-:"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 14 to Are there any consumer level px4-based RTF quadcopter available?

5 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Anderson

"GoPro Karma uses PX4, as do the newest Yuneec copters and most of the Kickstarter dr…"

5 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Anderson

"No need to touch the code. All the tuning controls are in the ground control softwar…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 5 to Where to begin?

6 Mar 6
Reply by Tim Litvin

"Sure, that might work better. Just configure it like a plane and see if that works.…"

6 Mar 6
Reply by Tim Litvin

"Begin here? "

6 Mar 6
Reply by Tim Litvin

"Great to see you here again, Dean!  I think modern architectures do get to the same…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 25 to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 Feb 25
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Yes, you can script this easily on Navio 2 with Python and Dronekit.  I don't know…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 20 to Auto mode on as soon as the battery is connected

4 Feb 21
Reply by Javier M

"APM 2.8 is not supported anymore with the current code. If you upgrade to Pixhawk yo…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 20 to Auto mode on as soon as the battery is connected

4 Feb 21
Reply by Javier M

"I'm afraid I don't know anything about Xbees. As for recording all the datalogs, yes…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 11 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

6 Feb 17
Reply by Sam Worthington

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service