andrew cutter's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to hear .  It is a small company . I never got the impression that their custom…"

andrew cutter replied Mar 14 to is Peau Productions some kind of scam/fraud, or only no-support & defective goods ?

12 on Monday
Reply by Andre K.

"what are you using the camera for ? i won't of use this camera for any project . Its…"

andrew cutter replied Mar 14 to is Peau Productions some kind of scam/fraud, or only no-support & defective goods ?

12 on Monday
Reply by Andre K.

"Did a little research on the flight time , qav 500  . To get the 30 minute you are g…"

andrew cutter replied Mar 2 to Recommended quadcopter frame for fpv aerial video using GoPro

6 Mar 2
Reply by Jack Ruddat

"what your talking about will get  20  min or less . the qav500 or cinetank have been…"

andrew cutter replied Mar 2 to Recommended quadcopter frame for fpv aerial video using GoPro

6 Mar 2
Reply by Jack Ruddat

"I would say 650 as the bare minimum . You forgot wind and how it handles in the wind…"

6 Mar 2
Reply by Jack Ruddat

"I believe its called a flat map gimbal . http://appliedaeronautics.com/Flat-Mapping-…"

andrew cutter replied Feb 1 to Fixed Wing Gimbal?

3 Feb 1
Reply by Jon Reacher

" "

andrew cutter replied Nov 24, 2016 to Experience using a Quadcopter/Hexacopter setup for agricultural imaging/farm use?

18 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Hornung

"Slant range and red edge are price about  the same . You get higher resolution , les…"

andrew cutter replied Nov 24, 2016 to Experience using a Quadcopter/Hexacopter setup for agricultural imaging/farm use?

18 Dec 28, 2016

"A modified camera won't give you the accuracy or quality that you really want . Good…"

andrew cutter replied Nov 23, 2016 to Experience using a Quadcopter/Hexacopter setup for agricultural imaging/farm use?

18 Dec 28, 2016

"when slantrange  became apart of Drone deploy app library this meant for me that i c…"

andrew cutter replied Nov 23, 2016 to Experience using a Quadcopter/Hexacopter setup for agricultural imaging/farm use?

18 Dec 28, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service