Michael Burmeister's Discussions (505)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"I am across the lake from you and I purchased my first copter from 3DR when they fir…"

Michael Burmeister replied on Sunday to IRIS+ System Error

3 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Burmeister

"I have tried all these things and when it comes to noise there is a lot of it. Did y…"

Michael Burmeister replied on Sunday to Homemade FlightController.

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

"First off I don't have a Solo so don't know how it will effect this. Simple mode is…"

Michael Burmeister replied Mar 7 to Keeping constant yaw throughout automatic mission

1 Mar 7
Reply by Michael Burmeister

"You don't want your battery level to go below 3 volts on each cell.  So 4 X 3 = 12. …"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 27 to Fail Safe Settings

2 Feb 27
Reply by Dwgsparky

"Looks like motor 2 failed.  Motor one went to low while motor 2 went to full throttl…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 27 to Pixhawk crashed on a mission

2 Feb 27
Reply by Varun J

"Right, Motor 3 was running all out.  So it must have had an issue before you took of…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 27 to Need help finding the cause of a crash in flight logs

3 Mar 1
Reply by Andre K.

"This log shows a normal flight with no issues.  RCOUT is not logged which is needed…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 24 to 450Quad crashed in stabilize mode!!!

4 Feb 26
Reply by Sriram

"I had a similar problem like that.  It looked fine on the bench but when I went to f…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 23 to Voltage of battery going up and down all the time

19 on Saturday
Reply by Graham Dyer

"In cases where the copter climbs out of control it is due to Vibrations.  That is th…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 19 to Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

3 Feb 26
Reply by PRANSH RANA

"As my batteries get old the internal resistance of them go way up.  So when I fly th…"

Michael Burmeister replied Feb 17 to Voltage of battery going up and down all the time

19 on Saturday
Reply by Graham Dyer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service