Francis Marasigan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Artem,  There is already Frysky S.BUS to CPPM converter for single cable connect…"

Francis Marasigan replied Feb 3, 2014 to APM MavLink to FrSky X8R S.Port converter

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Yap thats what I did. Added variable ap_cell_count. Using the upper ceiling of each…"

Francis Marasigan replied Feb 1, 2014 to APM MavLink to FrSky X8R S.Port converter

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"I dont think they will do it. They are selling individual S.Port sensors so if they…"

Francis Marasigan replied Feb 1, 2014 to APM MavLink to FrSky X8R S.Port converter

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Thanks for the tip. Really appreciate the information. I haven't finish my build yet…"

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Yes direct connection won't work as APM does not understand SBUS protocol. You need…"

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Yes! Got mine working. I did some small change on the source code to compute/detect…"

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Thanks! This is great. "

Francis Marasigan replied Jan 24, 2014 to APM MavLink to FrSky X8R S.Port converter

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Wow!!  This is what I'm looking for my first quadcopter build. My goal is reduce th…"

Francis Marasigan replied Jan 24, 2014 to APM MavLink to FrSky X8R S.Port converter

1896 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service