Gary McCray's Discussions (742)

Discussions Replied To (604) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I am not an expert, but the short answer is NO, I am really sure it is NO, espec…"

Gary McCray replied yesterday to Breaking solar cells into pieces

1 yesterday
Reply by Gary McCray

"Here is a copy of the comment I left at the main link page. There was a time when I…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 14 to Kickstarter Scam or Breaking New Ground-Selfly Drone?

1 Mar 14
Reply by Gary McCray

"This is a method still in common use for cheap toy quadcopters. It permits the use o…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 13 to Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

3 Mar 17
Reply by David L.

"Hi Costy, I agree, you need to talk to the Mission Planner developer, Michael Oborne…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 9 to Mission planner language

5 Mar 15
Reply by jerome bos

"Hi Caleb, I would actually recommend if at all possible you consider going with the…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 2 to DIY quadcopter build (help please)

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

"Generally speaking, for small quads the following is true: Lower KV = higher efficie…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 1 to DIY quadcopter build (help please)

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

"Hi Caleb, Done this a lot. First, look at the DIYDrones wiki here: http://ardupilot.…"

Gary McCray replied Feb 28 to DIY quadcopter build (help please)

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

"Great video Ben, very professionally done and certainly covers a wide variety of use…"

Gary McCray replied Feb 7 to 31 Uses For Drones - Have I missed any?

4 Feb 7
Reply by Ben Lovegrove

"Absolutely - Yes! Unless you can still find one of the $300.00 3DR Solo deals like t…"

Gary McCray replied Feb 1 to First Time quadcopter build

11 Feb 8
Reply by Fiatlux

"Hi David, I like 4 in 1 ESCs too, but you do need to ensure that sufficient air gets…"

Gary McCray replied Jan 31 to Drone goes up, doesn't come down.

15 Jan 31
Reply by David C Phillips

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service